Comment on page
Within this roadmap you will find the various short to medium term deliverables set forth by the LINQ team. This roadmap is a living document and will be updated as objectives are achieved, additional value additions are included; as well as timeline check-ins for milestones.
This roadmap outlines the milestones and objectives for the upcoming three to six months and provides a glimpse of our plans beyond that timeframe into Q2 2024.
Objective: Enhance user-friendliness of our existing product suite and ensure a comprehensive user experience on our D-App and information hub.
Rationale: As our platform & community grows, the simplicity, clarity, and intuitiveness of the onboarding process becomes crucial to retain and attract more users. We want to make sure that both our investors and community members understand our project's offerings, and have a seamless experience.
Completion target of all Tasks: Mid-November 2023
- Audit current documentation to identify outdated sections and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the product team to gather new feature details.
- Develop a clear and concise content strategy for documentation.
- Design visually appealing layouts for better comprehension.
- Integrate interactive elements, such as clickable flow-charts or video tutorials.
- Schedule regular reviews to ensure documentation remains current.
- Evaluate current user feedback and analytics on LP claim and staking pages.
- Sketch initial design ideas and mockups.
- Employ a professional design team focused on user experience.
- Conduct A/B testing to compare the new design with the current one.
- Optimize mobile responsiveness and accessibility.
- Incorporate feedback from beta users.
- Launch the redesigned pages and monitor user feedback for further improvements.
- Identify gaps in the current team's skills and knowledge.
- Create detailed job descriptions for developer and designer roles.
- Initiate recruitment campaigns through industry platforms, agencies, and referrals.
- Conduct rigorous interviews and technical assessments.
- Onboard the new team members with onboarding sessions and integration with existing teams.
- Set up global remote first mindset & daily check-ins to ensure alignment and address any challenges.
- Research the significance and applicability of various visualization tools for our platform.
- If deemed beneficial, sketch out initial design concepts for integration.
- Develop a prototype and gather feedback from select users.
- Iteratively refine the prototype based on feedback.
- Roll out the finalized visualizer feature into the website if viable, ensuring compatibility across different devices.
- By the end of October: Complete documentation audit, finalize new designer and developer hires.
- By 1st week of November: Begin implementation of new Claim and Staking Pages, and enhanced/overhauled D-App user flow.
- By 2nd week of November: Finalize redesigned pages.
- By 2nd week of November: Start implementation of Liquidity visualizer case studies targeting the problems with centralized liquidity pools in new tokens.
- By mid-November: Launch all updates in section 1, gather initial feedback, and make quick iterations if needed through engagement with the DAO.
Objective: Strengthen community engagement and brand presence.
Rationale: In the digital age, a robust and engaged community is one of the most valuable assets for any company, especially those operating within the D-App and blockchain space. A more engaged community can lead to better product feedback, increased trust, and enhanced brand loyalty.
Completion target of all Tasks: Late November 2023
- Analyze the current brand for areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with branding agencies or freelancers for fresh design elements.
- Develop new brand guidelines including typography, color schemes, and logos.
- Integrate these elements across all platforms: website, social media, and promotional materials.
- Conduct community surveys to gather feedback on the new branding.
- Identify key community engagement metrics.
- Develop a monthly/quarterly engagement roadmap.
- Implement a feedback loop to understand community needs and preferences.
- Collaborate with influencers or key community members to amplify reach.
- Monitor and adjust the strategy based on community feedback and growth metrics.
- Set up a structured Discord server with various channels for different topics.
- Appoint community managers/moderators for maintaining decorum and facilitating discussions.
- Promote the Discord through other communication channels.
- Host regular AMAs (Ask Me Anything) or other interactive sessions on Discord.
- Implement tools and automation to enhance engagement through activity based giveaways, raffles & other direct incentive opportunities for being part of the community.
- Identify relevant conferences, webinars, or podcasts in the industry.
- Develop a list of potential topics and speakers from the company.
- Reach out to event organizers for speaking slots or collaborations.
- Prepare presentations and training for speakers.
- After each speaking opportunity, gather feedback to improve future sessions.
- Identify event types that resonate with the community (e.g., Game nights, Investment alpha roundtables, Economics discussions, and more).
- Plan logistics, topics, and promotional strategies for each event.
- Collaborate with potential sponsors or partners for larger events.
- Stream or record events for community members who cannot attend live.
- After each event, conduct a post-event survey to gather feedback and insights.
- Audit the current social media strategy and identify gaps.
- Hire or onboard specialized copywriters for engaging Twitter content.
- Plan a content calendar for regular posting and engagements.
- Use analytics tools to track social media performance and engagement metrics.
- Collaborate with influencers or prominent community members for shoutouts and/or takeovers.
- By mid-November: Develop and release chat room for community testers and users to collect feedback before launching to wider audiences
- By the end of October: Finalize new brand elements, set up the Discord server, and identify speaking opportunities.
- By 1st week of November: Launch the community strategy processes, initiate the first batch of community events, and enhance Twitter engagements.
- By 2nd week of November: Fully integrate new brand elements across platforms, amplify social media presence.
- By mid-November: Conduct a major community event, gather feedback, and iterate on engagement strategies.
Objective: Develop the Linq decentralized liquidity Locker (LocQer) with a focus on user experience, smart contract security, and scalability.
Rationale: With the increased usage of the DEX world and token projects being launched at a near constant basis, investors in microcap and new startup tokens need enhanced security and trust transmission to feel safe with their investments. The LocQer solves this problem by offering genuine project owners the ability to safely decentralize their V2 Uniswap LP tokens to their holders. Completion target of all Tasks: Mid December 2023
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to conceptualize and finalize initial interface designs.
- Map out a comprehensive user journey for different locker interactions.
- Prototype the design and gather initial feedback from team members.
- Revise designs based on feedback and prepare for the development phase and present design details with the DAO community.
- Prepare bite-sized teaser content showcasing Linq LocQer’s functionalities.
- Create a list of influential and knowledgeable members within the project.
- Send personalized invitations for these members to join the early testing phase.
- Gather detailed feedback from these testers for iterative improvements.
- Develop a secure environment for alpha testing.
- Draft clear guidelines and instructions for testers to follow.
- Monitor user interactions and any issues they face during the testing phase.
- Expand the testing group gradually, ensuring that feedback remains manageable and actionable.
- Iterate on the product based on the feedback received.
- Organize Twitter spaces sessions to discuss Linq Locker and its features.
- Collaborate with industry writers and platforms for article publications.
- Develop a sequence of captivating marketing materials (videos, infographics) leading up to the launch.
- Schedule and promote these materials strategically across various channels.
- Finalize unique marketing stunts to capture attention.
- Coordinate interviews with project leads and industry influencers.
- Forge collaborations with launch partners to enhance the product’s visibility.
- Organize live demonstrations of the Linq Locker tech to showcase its capabilities and benefits.
- By mid-November: Finalize locker designs and move towards alpha testing.
- By 1st week of December: Ramp up pre-market events, finalize collaborations, and set the stage for the launch.
- By mid-late December: Conduct special launch events, ensuring maximum visibility and engagement for Linq LocQer.
Objective: Provide incentives to projects interested in launching with the Linq LocQer and decentralizing their LP.
Rationale: In an increasingly competitive DeFi landscape, the success of the Linq LocQer hinges on its ability to incentivize projects to use our business tooling. By refining its revenue model and establishing key partnerships, the Linq LocQer can position itself as an attractive option for projects aiming to decentralize their liquidity pool tokens as well as use other LocQer functionality not yet released.
Completion target of all Tasks: Target Date: Mid December 2023
- Identify leading market makers in the industry.
- Develop partnership proposal guidelines highlighting the benefits of Linq LocQer.
- Engage in negotiations to secure favorable terms and mutual benefits.
- Finalize agreements and integrate market makers into the platform.
- Regularly review and optimize the collaboration for continuous value addition.
- List potential KOLs who can influence the DeFi and blockchain space.
- Create a structured outreach plan detailing collaboration benefits.
- Engage KOLs through events, webinars, and one-on-one discussions.
- Finalize collaboration terms, ensuring win-win scenarios for both parties.
- Leverage the KOL network for continuous promotion and feedback.
- Continually analyze current team structure and identify gaps.
- Release public team member declarations and positions.
- Define clear job roles and descriptions for the required positions beyond current org structure.
- Initiate recruitment drives through platforms, networks, and referrals.
- Conduct thorough interviews and onboard successful candidates.
- Facilitate training and integration processes for the new hires to ensure alignment with the project vision.
- Research and identify potential new markets and chains for expansion.
- Map out the specific needs and demands of these new areas.
- Adapt and tweak the Linq Locker offering based on these unique demands.
- Collaborate with local partners in these new markets for smoother entry and operations.
- Launch pilot projects to test the waters and gather localized feedback for further refinement.
- By early December 2023: Secure initial relationships with key market makers and onboard new team members.
- By mid-December 2023: Engage with KOLs, finalize partnerships, and initiate product expansion brainstorming.
- By end of December 2023: Roll out the refined revenue model and pilot projects in selected new markets or chains.
- By mid-January 2024: Evaluate the success of the expansions, gather feedback, and make necessary iterations to optimize the Linq Locker offerings across all verticals.
Objective: Advance towards our long-term Social Fi application goals by leveraging our newly released Web3 software products, our powerful community, and additional funding.
Rationale: As the fusion of social media and decentralized finance continues to grow, there is a clear opportunity for platforms that can integrate the best of both worlds. Leveraging the LocQer, as well as other powerful technologies, we can set ourselves apart in the Social Finance world. With our application, we will capitalize on the general friction that crypto participants suffer from and provide a means to participate in crypto in a much more seamless way.
Completion target: Q1 - Q2 2024
- Gather preliminary requirements for the Social Fi concept and stay tuned into emerging Social Fi concepts to stay ahead of the curve.
- Collaborate with internal and external UI/UX designers to translate the concept into visual mockups.
- Iterate on design based on internal feedback.
- Present the mockups to a small group for further insights and refinements.
- Finalize the mockup version that best communicates the vision of Social Fi.
- Research existing platforms or projects in the Social Fi space.
- Conduct deep dives into their strengths, weaknesses, and market positioning.
- Analyze the potential of the Social Fi platform to disrupt the current landscape.
- Document findings in comprehensive reports to guide development and marketing strategies.
- Define key user milestones for the Social Fi platform.
- Develop revenue models based on different user growth scenarios.
- Use data-driven techniques to forecast potential earnings and growth trajectories.
- Present these simulations to stakeholders for feedback and financial planning.
- Identify KOLs with a vested interest or expertise in the Social Fi domain.
- Engage in discussions to gather their insights and potential use cases.
- Develop detailed use case presentations showcasing the platform's capabilities for both B2B and B2C segments.
- Gather feedback and insights from KOLs to refine the platform's value proposition.
- Use the design mock-ups and feedback gathered to develop an MVP of the platform to present to the community.
- Conduct internal tests to ensure the MVP meets specified criteria.
- Plan a strategic reveal event or campaign to introduce the MVP to the community.
- Gather public feedback and reactions to further iterate on the platform.
- By Early Q1: Finalize design mock-ups and begin processing industry case studies.
- By Mid-Q1: Complete revenue simulations and initiate KOL engagement for beta testing.
- By End of Q1: Have a finalized use case presentation and commence development of the MVP.
- By Mid-Q2: Complete the MVP and begin internal testing.
- By End of Q2: Officially reveal the Social Fi MVP to the community and gather initial feedback for Phase 4 planning.
This concludes our current public 6 month roadmap. This document will evolve and have update check offs regularly as part of our corporate processes with new additions being added as things develop. Please stay tuned to official channels for formal updates on each of these sections and their independent milestones.