Comment on page
Etherscan Contract Read & Write Functions For Claiming LP
This page includes several useful functions in the $LINQ smart contract on etherscan
1. Navigate to the LINQ contract on Etherscan
2. Scroll down to row 29 and click withdrawableDividendOf.
3. Input your wallet address into the account (address) box.
4. Click Query.
5. Click the number that is provided once the query is complete. You will then be redirected to a new Etherscan page.
6. Your pending LP rewards will be in the Ether (1) row. This is not Ethereum it is Liquidity Tokens, it is just using a decimal conversion to assist you.
The rewards in the box are your total accumulated LP that you can claim by following these instructions: https://app.gitbook.com/o/e15YJ6B316QMoxp7iMDw/s/UVy88egvRD5Rs4eosZ8w/~/changes/2/tutorials-and-guides/claiming-lp/etherscan-claim